Today I will share an idea that may increase your imagination and creativity- the ingredients for a happy day recipe.
What I long for in my ideal day
So I am starting with the word creativity from the list.
Some creativity quotes to start
- Creativity is intelligence having fun. (Albert Einstein).
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. (Maya Angelou).
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. (Joseph Hilton Pearce).
Time to confess
- Most of the time, I am a mess. If you watched me, you would say: DO you want to be creative? You act the opposite. (Chuckles).
- Sometimes I get myself into boring situations. I repeat again and again the same things and words. If only I could focus on the moment!
Time to play
Free playing is a way to express our imagination and creativity. It has no rules (except for not harming anyone), and it looks like a trip to an unknown place. So what can be better than exploring the world within your eyes?
- I feel tired, yet I must play because of my role (teacher, parent).
- I am not in the mood for playing right now.
- It’s ok. I don’t have to blame myself.
How I play with a couple of dinosaurs
It sounds ok but a little bit boring, right?
How a young kid would play with his dinosaurs
Time to conclude
Children are creative by nature.
When we are into playing with kids:
- let children become our teachers
- It is an opportunity to unravel our childhood self. It is full of curiosity, fantasy, and creativity.
When we are among adults:
- We can be creative and unique. The others will feel comfortable expressing themselves, too.
- We can try to do our hobbies spontaneously and follow our instinct.
- We can focus with curiosity and love on our daily tasks.
- We will see new things or experience joy (from the past).